Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Prom 2006 "Under the Stars"


posed 44.jpg
Originally uploaded by elvisripley.
Well Prom is over and it was more than I dreamed it would be. There was dancing and singing, laughing and crying (only by one really drunk girl). I will look back with fond memories on a night in May when made are prom dreams come true.

If you have time I highly recommend taking a look at the photos. You might notice that Heather and I are pictured in two different dresses. That is because we did a costume change half way through the night. If a girl has a chance to dress up why not dress up twice?

View as slide show

4 comments:

t said...

Did you actually go to a prom? I was under the impression that proms had like a dance floor, maybe a bar. I guess in Tulsa its just a place where people dress up and get their picture taken in front of a starey back drop and then just go home!!!! (just reading the story by the pictures).

Mizzie said...

We did dance and there was a bar. You must have only looked at one set of photos. I should post the other ones so slow folks like you will get it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mizzie!

I just found your blog and I intend to come back often. I truly hope we get to hear your solo project soon! Good luck!

Studio ONE said...

"I had the time of my life and I never felt this way before. Yes, I swear. It's the truth, and I owe it all to you ooo."

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com