We have finally moved into our digs in Harrow on the Hill, Northwest London. Wooooo Hoooo! We absolutely love it! Seriously I wake up in the morning feeling like I am on holiday. The view is spectacular. Now I am not saying it is the best view, I am just saying it is a beautiful view that we are fortunate enough to get to look at everyday. And the Hill is so quaint and full of history. Just a few yards away from our front door is a 900 year old church. Across the street from our house you can see Wembley Stadium and the skyline of London. Looking out from our flat you are suppose to be able to see Windsor Castle. We have yet to spot it, but are in the process of obtaining a pair of binoculars to help with this.
So here are the photos of our lovely flat in Harrow on the Hill. 




Thursday, August 31, 2006
OK So it has been awhile....
Posted by Mizzie at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How cool is that. Not exactly your old moms first flat in london. A basement one room shared with a navy buddy of cromwell rd. But just as much fun. Wow, sorry going down memory lane. I love it, I love it, I love it. Anytime you need a flat sitter I am soooooo ready. Like the lay out. did you do the painting in the background on one of the pictures. Some day I too will have a painting. Missy you've done an amazing job of putting it together. Love you, missy you.
Very nice Mizzie! I hope you enjoy it. I, too, bought a house recently so I know the feeling!
I love it! I want to come and sit on your round window seat/bed thing! I want to visit you! Next year baby!
Post a Comment