Yesterday was my birthday so Ian took me out to Tsunami. We met Heather there who flew home from Dallas for the special day. What a friend!

These are the earrings Ian bought me for my Birthday. He is the best at buying jewelry. I am so lucky to have him and feel so privileged to receive such nice things.
We got all dressed up for our night out. Doesn't my Mom's new living room look fabulous?
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Happy Birthday to me!
Posted by Mizzie at 11:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy birthday! Nice pic - you make a cute couple.
My boyf is called Ian too and I live in Harrow. Gosh, we're practically dopplegangers aren't we?!
Happy Birthday Mizzie! I wish you the best.
happy birthday! That dress is so pretty!
-angelene
Oops, sorry, 'anonymous' was me.
Awesome photo of Ian. I hadn't seen that one. It's now infamous Beene/Logan family lore...
Post a Comment