Saturday, January 06, 2007

Missy and Ian's December Montage

I haven't posted in a awhile so I am going to do a montage of our activities from December.

Our 4th anniversary was on the 14th of December and Ian was back in England, but in true romantic fashion he managed to send me a lovely email card and had my gift at the house ready for me to open. And here it is.


Well actually my montage is going to turn into more than one entry as I have to go to get ready to leave. Ian and I are back in London in our amazing flat which I for got how much I love. Today we woke up scared to look at the time and we should have been scared because it was 3:00pm. WHAT! I can't believe we slept till then. We didn't go to bed until 3:30am or so but still that is a freakin long time to sleep jet lag or not. We are going to stay at Craig and Emma's new place tonight in Reading and go to church with them tomorrow. We might be popping the Tylenol PM's to make sure we got to sleep at a decent hour. Wish us luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the ring. You probably needed that sleep you didn't seem to sleep much while you were here. I think it was catching up on one months sleep not just jet lag. Miss ya both. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mizzie,

I'm glad you enjoyed your Christmas! My parents anniversary was on December 15th, just the next day from yours! Weird, huh?

Angelene and Jonny said...

God bless Tylenol PM!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com