Our new toilet. I got the same one for upstairs and downstairs. It even has a european flush.
Master Bedroom sink. So cool.
Shower head in the guest bath walk-in shower/wet room. Ian finally is getting his wet room.
This is the faucet for the kitchen sink. The sprayer pulls out of the faucet. 
Not as exciting is the kitchen sink. 
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Fixtures and fittings
Posted by Mizzie at 2:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the gadgets. Toilet looks very fancy. I'm really looking forward to seeing it in the house. Hope everything is still going OK.
Awesome! I want to take a shower in that guest bath! wink wink!
Missy, you have images of images of domestic plumbing fixtures on your blog. This is not good. Worse, the other two comments appear to be backing up your belief that all is still well in your world. You need help. Come back to England NOW for a dose of cynicism and tawdry environmentals.
Post a Comment