
My Mom is so cute.
Not much to say today. Feeling a bit ruff not sure why. This morning I woke up with a head ache,thinking I might have an allergy to alcohol. I only had 1 glass of wine last night with dinner and a few nights ago had a g & t and both days woke up with a head ache. Not sure what is going on. Anyway Tom and I are doing a photo shoot hopefully this week or next week. Waiting on lights from London. Will be posting some of the pictures if they turn out Ok.
Thanksgiving is on Thursday and Ian is cooking. Woohoo. I am in charge of desert and decorations. Thanks goodness for Thanksgiving.
Monday, November 21, 2005
Posted by Mizzie at 4:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Guess I'll have to send you another picture of me to post seeing as how I never leave the house.
Post a Comment