Thursday, November 01, 2007

October 30th, 2007



How beautiful is that? Can you believe that is what I see when it is sunny (rare) on my walk to the station (often). I am learning to take a moment and enjoy the sun as its presence here is limited. The clouds seem to own the airways and take full advantage of that fact. So moments like these are to be fully appreciated. Loved like a poem or a beautiful song. Then you save them and put them in your back pocket to be taken out on a rainy day.

Enjoy the sun where ever you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is this view from when you're walking down to the station? I don't recognize it.

Mizzie said...

It is at the bottom of the Hill and turn left to the station. That area on the left just before you get to the station.

I'll show you when you get here. : )

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com