Saturday, April 16, 2005

Family Photo


melanie-R1-023-10_1
Originally uploaded by Mizzie.
When I was in Tulsa we went to Stillwater to visit my brother at OSU. This is a photo taken at a pond on campus that a scary, killer swan inhabits. The reason I look so uncomfortable in the photo is I was sure at any moment the killer swan was going to jump out of the water and clamp it's beak full of tiny little teeth onto my leg. Ouch! The swan had mercy on me and my leg was fine. Too bad it ruined the picture. Max and I had fun climbing tree's by the pond.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mis! Glad you came out (not of the closet) but to stillwater. You are one, of two, of the most amazing sisters I could have.
So, remeber that when you get Bit Time!

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com