We are back in England after the easiest flight ever. Ian slept most of the way and I read and watched movies, very exciting. Our amazing friends Martin and Nicola had been food shopping for us so we would could eat when we got in since it was so late and this is not the land of 24hr anything. I am so tired today, but I have managed to stay up all day. Yeah me! This afternoon I hopped on a train, using my new Oyster card and headed to the studio. I started recording vocals for a new song I am working on. I am now going to go home, eat, and finish watching Bourne Identity. I hope my spelling is better on this blog, I have had some critisism on my attention to mispelled words. Justin I hope you approve.
I am fully missing America and was ready to go back the second I arrived in this dull, grey, cold country. As soon as I hit London I felt better. Somehow the grey skies are more bearable once I am surrounded by the buzz of the city. To add insult to injury though, the two reasons I came back so soon have been cancelled. The Mel C concert and my business class teacher just didn't show so the whole class might be cancelled. I will keep you updated as soon as I know.
I will finish this blog with a big shout out to my best friend Heather. Thank you for my best visit to Tulsa yet. Thanks for organizing the party. And to my family..... I miss you all soooooo much it was awesome to see you.
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Welcome home or welcome back?
Posted by Mizzie at 9:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the shout out. I had a great time with you here! COME BACK! You complete me.
That sure was quite a post. That is how you do it.
Post a Comment