Since I have been back in England I am sooooooooo tired. Not sure why. I guess it could be from jet lag, but I have been sleeping a decent amount. Yesterday was the worst. Ian and I spent 6 hours driving around looking at houses and I felt like I had an elephant sitting on my shoulders. My eyelids must have weighed 100 pounds each. Today is better. I managed to get up at before 11:00am and I feel pretty good so far. We found this house in Amersham that is wicked. It is currently on the market to rent, but we are going to inquire about buying it. It was built in the 1930's by a famous architect named Amyas Connell. The house is on http://www.chancellors.co.uk/psearch/fs_psearch.asp?I_mode=R scroll down to Highover Park, Amersham. Hopefully you will be able to see it in all it's coolness. I better get back to work. I still haven't unpacked. Yikes! Our flat is too small to have suitcases in it. I think I have been stalling because my closet is over full and so are my drawers. Guess I will just have to take over more of Ian's closet. Ha! Peace.
Monday, April 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment