Wednesday, May 18, 2005

American Girls


American Girls
Originally uploaded by Mizzie.
These are the American Girls I hang out with in London. From left to right. Me (not my best picture), Sarah, Karla, and Ari. We all met at St. Mary's Church and have been trying to hang out once a week. The first night we hung out we watched SNL. Yes! And this time we went to Selfridges and checked out all the American food items they stock. I found a box of regular Cheerio's for £7.99. I was shocked! That is about $14.00. Woe. Karla bought a pack of Reese's Peanut Butter cups for .70 pence. that is about $1.40. Sarah and I have decided we are going to start a TV show. I can't tell you what it is about, you will have to wait and see. So check back to see how the American Girls in London are doing.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com