Thursday, May 05, 2005

I am confused.

I am sorry I have not written in awhile. Ian and I went to Brighton with some friends of ours Martin and Nicola last weekend. Nice little jaunt to the seaside. We had a lovely time shopping and eating and dancing. Then on Monday we went to Arundel and walked up the castle, we didn't go in because the Londoners were not interested in looking in a castle. I guess if you have grown up with it your whole life it feels like school. I wasn't too disappointed since I have seen the Castle before. Ian is away in Germany or Holland I am not sure.
Meanwhile I am trying to pick out a digital camera that one of my friends is going to pick up for me in America. I am having a crazy time deciding on which one to get. Seriously I need to just pick one and be happy. i can't find "The One" I thought i had but then I read the reviews and they are not so good. I will keep searching, but I have to decide by tomorrow. Yikes! I hope I make the right decision. Good night.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com