Thursday, August 11, 2005

Back in the UK

I am sooooo tired. My trip home was alright, I mostly slept. I have come down with a throat infection that I have been trying to kick for about three months. This is it's third uninvited visit. I have some antibiotics that I was suppose to take last time and didn't, so this time I am going to finish the lot. Good bye throat infection. Ian and I are both sick and suffering from jet lag. We have been sitting around feeling sorry for ourselves wondering who is going to come and take care of us. He has actually been to work, but when he gets home he is so tired. We managed to take a trip to the grocery store and feed ourselves then straight to bed. He is off today to Bath and West Show Ground for a delirious show at Soul Survivor Festival. Are you impressed with my linking skills? The weather is actually nice. I can't believe it. I am so ready to move out of Chesham, so ready. For some reason my cute little High Street is turning into skidrow. It sucks. It is like East Enders with more drama not that that is even possible. Anyway I am missing everyone in Tulsa already, boo hoo. Well that is all for now I am gonna look for a new house or flat or something that is not in Chesham. It is too bad because I love our flat here. Oh well.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com