Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Me and Evie


Me and Evie
Originally uploaded by Mizzie.
You like me, you really like me. Thanks for all the comments especially the one from Darth Vadar. I feel truly loved. Today was a sunny, warm day and I was able to wear a short skirt without being cold which makes me happy. I also wore flip flops, my favorite. We viewed two houses in Beaconsfield and one we liked the inside, but the front is ugly. I mean really ugly, so I don't think we will be buying it. The other was a good value for the house, but we would have to gut it start again as I hated everything they had done. And so did Ian. So no luck today, but tomorrow we are viewing a lovely cottage called Bentinck cottage it looks pretty cool. I will let ya know how it goes.

So the photo for this blog is me and Craig and Emma's little girl Evie. We had a great time getting "ice cream" at Soul Survivor. We played Pooh sticks and for those of you have not played this game go out play it right now. I think I enjoyed it more than Evie did. Well maybe equally enjoyed it.
So wish us luck for tomorrow and keep on commenting I love it, I really love it!

1 comments:

The Complimenting Commenter said...

A very cute picture. Of both of you. Cool post, very funny. Good luck with the house hunting and thanks for leaving a comment on my site.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com