Wednesday, August 24, 2005

My Little Pony


My Little Pony
Originally uploaded by Mizzie.
Meet my new My Little Pony. I love My Little Pony's so when I was shopping for Rebecca's birthday gift I saw this one could not resist buying it. Isn't she beautiful? Ian is a little jealous of the attention she is getting and is more convinced than ever that I am crazy. He keeps talking about shipping me off to the looney bin. My next purchase will be a Barbie from Hamley's a big toy store in London on Regent Street that apparently has the most amazing selection of Barbie's. Ian said he would get a Ken, but that Ken was gay. Not sure why he thinks that, but oh well. I love my new Little Pony. Yay!

3 comments:

Studio ONE said...

CUTE! I like the new look! I have been wanting to switch site up. Once again you inspire me.

Anonymous said...

You always get the good stuff, ever since we were kids! Love, Mel.

Anonymous said...

That is soooo cute! I love my little pony and barbie and all the rest of that stuff. I don't think that play time should have to end just because we get older. I can't wait to have a little girl so I have a good excuse to let it all come out again! But until then ... I would love to play with my little ponys together

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com