Monday, September 05, 2005

Church Picnic

This past sunny Sunday we actually drug ourselves out of bed and made it to church. To my total surprise Ian even fit in an early morning run before we left. For some reason church puts me in a bad mood but I managed to snap out of it when we started praying for the people in New Orleans. After church we had a church picnic in Regent's Park. Beautiful. Livin' the dream. Ian and I were invited to play the longest game of croquet ever. The lovely young lady in the photo was my extremely competitive teammate Olivia. Her and brother Joshua come from a long line of croquet players so they took the game very seriously. Beautiful weather, beautiful day, I couldn't have asked for more. Well maybe if all my family and friends from home were there. I could have asked for that.

0 comments:

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com