
I have been so busy the last week that I have come down with a cold. Well I am not sure if its being busy or being on the tube. The air is so thick down there I am sure it is easy to catch something. Last weekend i modeled in a hair show for a salon on London. Smashing. Then Mon, Tues, and Wed I took a master class at the London Academy of Radio and Film. Now I am trying to get caught up on emails and get better. I am at the end of my strength for the day so I am going home to go to bed as soon as I catch up the last two episodes of LOST.
Thursday, October 27, 2005
I'm sick!
Posted by Mizzie at 6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dang girl! You looks super fine.
As your father I can only recommend that you get plenty of rest and, yes, stay out of the tubes if you can. I remember them being pretty nasty 35 years ago when I was there.
Sidebar: I found out the easy way that you can only directly upload pictures into your blog posting if you use certain browers. Opera doesn't make the grade. Firefox and IP do. I know that has no impact on you MAC users but us poor Windose users have choices to make. Sometimes they are wrong. Such as the choice to use Windose.
Love, DAD
p.s. I agree with Heather (Hi, Heather), you look very good. I'm trying to decide who you look like the least, me or your mother. I don't know. Somebody please tell me.
Chat with you soon and love,
DAD
Me
Post a Comment