Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Playing Catch Up...

Delirious? bought Ian noise canceling Bose headphones for Christmas. He loves them.



I have freakishly long arms...Go, Go Gadget arms.

Max loves Texas Football. He hasn't taken off this outfit since Christmas.

I am in Tulsa, OK. To be precise Owasso, OK. A brown wasteland with lots of big shops. I can't believe how much Owasso has grown since I was last here.

Since I last posted I have been to the Delirious? Christmas party, flown over the atlantic, had my first Christmas eve party at my sister's house and my first christmas morning not at my Mom's house. Well besides the time I was England for Christmas. I really don't have much to say about all the festivities...Lots of food, drink, and fun. I will add photo's and hopefully they will tell the story.

Merry Christmas! and I Happy New year.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's an awful lot of pinstrip for a Holiday Inn business suite.

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com