


While in Tulsa I decided to get my hair done before I returned to Nashville to see Ian. I looked up the "nicest" salon in Tulsa and made an appointment with a "master" stylist. 3 hours and $200 later I left the salon looking like an secretary from the 80's hit TV drama Dallas. Luckily Heather was working next door and I ran next door barely containing my laughter to show Heather my new do. After a good laugh and the photos I wondered over to American Eagle and glanced in the well lit mirrors to admire my new giant hair. Only to find my roots were a lovely yellowey orange. Man I was pissed! I marched back over there demanding my money back, well some of my money back. BUt of course the yuppy stuck up salon said they would fix it. Whatever. The next day I decided I did not want to spend my last day in Tulsa at the salon. I have my priorities ya know. Early in the morning I went up and informed the young cute receptionist that I just wanted a refund and that was that. To make a very long and frustrating story shorter and less frustrating they refunded me some money and I applied a toner to my orange roots that calmed them down a bit. So the moral of this story is never go to Marylyn Ilhoff's in Tulsa to get your hair done!
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Bigger than Dallas
Posted by Mizzie at 2:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Preach it sister! That is quite a look. Not many could make that look hot but sister you have the gift. I have heard that bigger is better.
You look like you had a face lift.
I did a toner myself, but I haven't been to a professional yet. I think I am going to wait till I need it again and take my chances again with someone new. I am going to ask around first and I have been keeping my eyes open for nice looking blondes to ask where to get it done.
Post a Comment