Well, you're not going to get many comments putting up this sort of thing. If it wasn't for the keyboard I'd have sworn this was a parody of Another Night In With Ian In Chesham. I do love your blog though. Especially the bits when you get upset about things. Please get more upset and swear more freely. And can we have some more shots of Ian looking sultry? Perhaps he could offer his thoughts from time to time? Miss you and we're looking forward to seeing you in May.
1 comments:
Well, you're not going to get many comments putting up this sort of thing. If it wasn't for the keyboard I'd have sworn this was a parody of Another Night In With Ian In Chesham.
I do love your blog though. Especially the bits when you get upset about things. Please get more upset and swear more freely.
And can we have some more shots of Ian looking sultry? Perhaps he could offer his thoughts from time to time?
Miss you and we're looking forward to seeing you in May.
Post a Comment