I just realized it is my one year anniversary of blogging. Wow it has been a wild ride. I wish you could order your blogs in a book format. I guess I could print them out and put them in a book if my printer was working properly.
i noticed as I was perusing my previous blogs that the comments have dropped to an all time low. Just wondering if you could let me know how much you enjoy the blog, what you would like to see more of, etc.
Happy blogiversary!
xxx
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Time flies when you are blogging.
Posted by Mizzie at 9:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy blogiversary, you blogging maniac!
Not that it's that exciting having your mother or your father for that matter, but I like to check it out. Like the photo. Hope everything is going well. Stay busy and stay focues which you always do. Miss you lots.
Happy Blogiversary! I will try to check your blog more and comment more when i do. I know it is nice to know there are people out there looking at your blog. We don't get many comments either on our blog so I feel your pain!
But I love checking your blog out and seeing what you are up to!
-Angelene
I missed mine. Way to go.
You'd get more views and readers if you'd blog on myspace--come on, come over to the darkside!
Ok I will go to the darkside but only to link to my blog site. Thanks for the idea Grant.
It's now the middle of April and the heat is on. It's in the mid 90s in Oklahoma today and Sherrie and I attended the funeral of our accountant and good friend.
Life goes on...
Currently listening to "Bad Day" by Danial Powter and "100 Years" by Five for Fighting. Nothing like American Idol and Chase Credit Cards commercials to enhance your listening pleasure.
Hope everyone who visits this blog has good times ahead. We've had a bad day and we have less than 100 years to go.
Post a Comment